$19.99 / year
IPBan Pro Datacenter creates a mesh of your machines, blocking out attackers rapidly. An attack on one machine is locked out from all machines. All configuration is managed with a central IPBan Pro Web Admin Utility installation, which must be installed first. The web admin utility serves as a single control center and configuration utility for all machines. The web admin utility includes country blocking at no extra charge.
Each subscription provides 1 IPBan Pro Datacenter license for one machine that renews annually. To install on additional machines, please purchase an additional license for each machine.
You get free lifetime updates, along with email support.
Not ready to buy? Try a free trial download.
Supported Windows firewalls:
– Windows Filtering Platform (default, excellent performance).
– WinDivert (maximum performance, but can cause issues with some software).
Supported Linux firewalls:
– iptables with ipset (default)
Supported operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012 or newer (x86, x64).
- Windows 8.1 or newer (x86, x64).
- Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or newer (x64).
- Linux Debian 7 or newer (x64).
- Linux CentOS 6 or newer (x64).
- Linux RedHat 6 or newer (x64).
- Linux Fedora 24 or newer (x64).
In addition, with an optional single API key subscription, good for all your machines, you can use the global recent list and global naughty list to further lock down your datacenter.