$19.99 / year with a 30-day free trial
IPBan Pro Datacenter creates a mesh of your machines, blocking out attackers rapidly. An attack on one machine is locked out from all machines. All configuration is managed with a central IPBan Pro Web Admin Utility installation, which must be installed first. The web admin utility serves as a single control center and configuration utility for all machines.
In addition, with an optional single API key subscription, good for all your machines, you can use global recent list, global naughty list and country block lists to further lock down your datacenter.
Each subscription provides 1 IPBan Pro Datacenter license for one machine that renews annually. To install on additional machines, please purchase an additional license for each machine.
You get free lifetime updates, along with email support.
Upon checkout, you will receive a link to download the software and try it out at no charge. Simply extract the zip file and run the install file and follow the instructions.
Supported Windows firewalls:
– WinDivert (default, best performance)
– Windows filtering platform (set environment variable ‘IPBanPro_Firewall’ to ‘WFP’ to switch to wfp)
Supported Linux firewalls:
– iptables with ipset (default)
Supported operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012 or newer (x86, x64).
- Windows 8.1 or newer (x86, x64).
- Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or newer (x64).
- Linux Debian 7 or newer (x64).
- Linux CentOS 6 or newer (x64).
- Linux RedHat 6 or newer (x64).
- Linux Fedora 24 or newer (x64).