– Fix an issue where some ip address countries were resolved incorrectly
– Fix an issue not generating credentials during installation when user/password was specified
– Allow changing username/password in tools (will update clients automatically)
– Improve grid display on tablets or smaller monitors
– Show failed login remote ip addresses in red if they are banned
– Broadcast server info for easier setup of datacenter clients.
– Fix existing credentials being overwritten to blank when updating
– Add option to tools menu to see if an ip address is banned or not
– Fix an issue where some notifications were not sent
– Add nginx auto setup to installer
– Enable IIS web sockets during installation.
– Fix duplicate countries showing in dropdown list.
– Fix some edge cases where null reference exceptions would prevent settings view from loading.
– Improve hand-off of server url entered to the application settings.
– Send whitelist command with all machine ip addresses connected to the web admin utility to all machines.
– Improve installation for IIS. The website and app pool will be setup automatically for you.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
– Initial release.