Allows for a free 30 day trial of IPBan Pro Personal.
IPBan Pro Personal will protect your personal computer, vps, dedicated or cloud server from attack. Great for securing SSH, RDP, SMTP or any other system that allows a login or public access.
Using smart algorithms, IPBan Pro watches for common user names, ip addresses or other malicious behavior and rapidly blocks out attackers in the firewall. Notifications can be setup to get emails about these important events.
All activity and settings can be viewed and managed from a simple web user interface.
You also get fanatical customer support. You can request custom log file or event viewer integration at no extra charge.
Please refer to the install instructions for assistance installing.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012 or newer (x86, x64).
- Windows 8.1 or newer (x86, x64).
- Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or newer (x64).
- Linux Debian 7 or newer (x64).
- Linux CentOS 6 or newer (x64).
- Linux RedHat 6 or newer (x64).
- Linux Fedora 24 or newer (x64).
For large numbers of machines that need to share ban lists and have a central configuration, use IPBan Pro Datacenter instead.