The IPBan Pro Web Admin Utility is used as a central control center for all IPBan Pro Datacenter client installations. You can update configuration, setup your IPBan Pro api key and monitor attacks on your machines from an easy to use web interface. The web admin utility also distributes failed logins and banned ip addresses from all connected machines to every other machine. Country blocking is included in the web admin utility for free.
Please note- if you are using IPBan Pro Personal, you do not need to install this web admin utility, as it is bundled inside the installer.
Please refer to the Install instructions for assistance installing.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012 or newer (x86, x64).
- Windows 8.1 or newer (x86, x64).
- Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or newer (x64).
- Linux Debian 7 or newer (x64).
- Linux CentOS 6 or newer (x64).
- Linux RedHat 6 or newer (x64).
- Linux Fedora 24 or newer (x64).